Overall Ranking: 9/10
Price: FREE 30 Day Trial / Tiered Pricing (See below)
Before I go into all of the great features and reasons I like Aweber, let’s start with the basics.
What is an “autoresponder”?
That’s a great question! An auto-responder is a way to send pre-written emails to email subscribers on a pre-determined schedule. When someone opts in to your email subscriber list (we’ll talk more about that later), the auto-responder system takes over and maintains a communication path with them automatically for as long as your email campaign lasts.
Think of it this way. While it’s great to get email subscribers and after the first few, you can manually email them a welcome email, tell them about your firm or product. After awhile when you get more email subscribers, it’s just not smart, or scaleable, to continue to respond to your subscribers manually.
So now that you know you need an email service, here are the reasons you should choose Aweber.
While there’s Pros and Cons to everything, here’s my list for the beginner
- Aweber Templates for your e-newsletters
- Autoresponder for you to stay in contact with your subscribers
- Responsive Design – Whatever device is viewing your email, the content looks great
- Reporting is easy to understand and learn from
- Integration with so many 3rd party applications
- Aweber 24/7 support is the best!
- Cost for having a very small list is a tad high, but when you plan on growing your email subscriber base, the costs get much more scalable.
- RSS to Email templates could be better, but as a beginner you don’t need to worry about this quite yet
WHO IT IS FOR?
Really, I think anyone can use Aweber (If I can….you know the rest).
The ease in functionality allows a beginner to quickly figure out how to perform the basic tasks Aweber offeres. As you grow, Aweber is ready for you
In my opinion, this is one of the best features that Aweber offeres. 24/7 support is simply the best. As we know, entrepreneurs work at all hours of the day and night and if you run into a problem and need help, Aweber is there.
Aweber has the best support out there in my opinion.
The recently announced 24/7 support provides anyone at any level the help they need day or night. As an online entrepreneur, I’ve been known to work all hours of the day or night and when I’ve run into a jam (which I have on multiple occasions), Aweber support has always been there.
Responses to inquiries are speedy and detailed
The prices of these plans are as follows:
The first 30 Days are FREE!
- A list containing up to 500 subscribers: $19 per month
- 501 to 2,500 subscribers: $29 per month
- 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers: $49 per month
- 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers: $69 per month
- 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers: $149 per month
Here’s the way to think about this tiered pricing. If your email subscriber list is steadily increasing (which is a GREAT thing) then your income will increase as well which will cover the increased costs.
Aweber is a very strong choice for your email marketing needs! With a free 30 day trial, fantastic support, and a structure you can grow into (excellent training and advanced features, there’s really no reason not to sign up today.
Also, please leave a comment! (Just scroll down a little more) I’d love to hear about what you think of this review!